Thursday, August 2, 2012

Full Circle

     It is with great sadness that I announce that the time has come for me to start packing to return home to Alabama. It seems like yesterday that I was freaking out about making sure I get everything in. Now I'm worried about what I can take out to fit all of my new goodies in. I am excited to come home, go to the beach, be in my own bed, see my dad, see Nader, and eat greasy food. What I will miss about Oxford and England cannot be summed up into words. It is the life lessons, train rides, long walks, and over all experiences. I can truly say that I have had the time of my life. That is why I am so sad to write this post. Sure, there will be more on my final thoughts, the Olympic match, and what I've learned. I just want to capture this moment of dread at packing but happiness at the memories I have made for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment